Acting for banks and other financial lending institutions including bridging loan providers, we will provide accurate and comprehensive valuations of commercial and residential property and land so an informed decision can be made as to whether any loan sought and provided to the homeowner, business owner or developer will be secure.
- We conduct valuations for a wide range of lending institutions including the majority of the high street clearing banks, building societies and short term lenders. Contact Simon Mills to discuss adding Kempton Carr Croft to your panel today.
- We were highly commended at the Bridging and Commercial awards in the ‘Best Bridging Valuer’ category as a result of feedback on the quality and efficiency of our work from our clients
- We have a dedicated loan security valuation team and offer quick turn around times on reports to suit your deadlines
Kempton Carr Croft is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and all of our valuers abide by the RICS codes of conduct and prepare their reports in accordance with the RICS Red book valuation standards. This method considers the property’s location, condition, quality, the demand and supply in the area, along with the current market conditions in the area by seeking comparable evidence from recently sold property of a similar nature. Any planning permission along with future value, potential for alternative uses, energy efficiency and environmental factors affecting the property are all considered and summarised in the valuers report.
Our service includes
- Initial advice in respect of loan security valuations
- Inspection of the property
- Reporting the value at the applicable valuation date
- RICS red book valuations on behalf of lenders for commercial and residential property and land
We have a large team of valuers working throughout London and the South of England but can be instructed to work nationally if required. Each is experienced and knowledgeable in the local markets that they operate in and is able to value a wide range of commercial and residential property types and land. From a simple stand-alone property to complex development and mixed use schemes, Kempton Carr Croft’s valuers have the accuracy and insight required to provide a valuation report at any given time.
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including development monitoring, LPA recivership, commercial disposals and development feasibility.