Our pro-active and responsive property management department looks after more than 88 sites and a total of over 215 units ranging from stand-alone buildings to large industrial sites. The team actively manages property assets to deliver time saving and cost efficiency whilst ensuring the relationship between landlord and tenant remains favourable.
We provide guidance on furthering investment profitability and keep you up to date with as much or as little information on the day to day performance of the investment as you want to know. Active problem solving and our extensive experience in management matters means we expertly relate to and communicate with all stakeholders involved including, landlord, tenant and contractors.
We act and advise on commercial, residential and portfolio management needs.
Our service includes
- Setting, collecting and adjusting rental income
- Service charge budget, collection & expenditure management
- Inventories & schedule of conditions
- Insurance management
- Landlord and tenant relations
- Finding and screening tenants
- Lease handling for dilapidation claims, rent reviews and renewals
- Dispute resolution
- Property maintenance and supervision of repairs
- Planned maintenance schedules
- Inspections to gauge state of repair
- Disposals and lettings
- Compliance with sustainability issues
- Works tendering and contractor management
- Health & safety and risk management
The benefit of the firm’s multi-disciplined skill set really comes into its own for our Property management clients. We can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including valuation, surveying, dilapidations, lease extension, lease renewal, building project management, disposal, and dispute resolution expertise, combined with having a dedicated in house management accounting team, means we deliver one of the most comprehensive independent property management services available in the Thames Valley.