We take the time to understand the purpose and goal of our client’s building projects so that we can manage and deliver them successfully. Our team is experienced in working on commercial, residential and mixed use projects for private, housing and public sector organisations.
Our service includes
- Full project delivery management from inception to briefing, to design, programming, planning procurement and construction
- Cost effective, risk minimising solutions
- Efficiency in delivery whilst ensuring sustainability, safety, service and quality are maximised.
- We work collaboratively with clear lines of communication with our client, supply chain, fund managers and contractors.
- Post project reviews
We act and advise upon:
- Feasibility appraisals
- Program planning and management
- Contract administration
- Construction, design and management (CDM) services and regulations
- Project recovery
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including contract administration, building surveys and development feasibility.
Advice from our surveyors
Our news and knowledge hub holds lots of articles from our surveyors covering top tips, frequently asked questions and expert advice on all things property and land. If you’re interested in building project management, the following articles may be of interest to you: