Lenders of commercial or residential development loans have an interest in the successful completion of the project they have financed but have no control over its delivery. Acting as independent monitors, our Chartered Surveyors conduct regular site visits on their behalf to deliver reports that provide a good understanding of the progress and construction matters relating to the development. This enables the lender to weigh up the risks that might impact on their loans.
Our service includes
- Initial report and progress updates regarding the project
- Identification of risk factors
- Commenting on specification compliance and quality
- Advising when costs can be drawn down against the loan
- Forecasting remaining expenditure
- Reviewing distressed projects and providing recommendations for recovery
We act and advise on
- Commercial developments
- Residential developments
- Mixed use developments
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including Party Wall matters and LPA receivership.