Acting for either the landlord or tenant, we advise on your options and provide open market rental valuations ahead of lease expiry.
At the point when either party wishes to initiate or respond to the renewal of a business lease under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, we ensure the right procedure is followed, correct Notices are served and negotiate on your behalf.
Our service includes
- Initial advice in respect of an upcoming lease renewal or expiry
- Discussion regarding your business needs to ensure the correct strategy is put in place for the renewal process
- Excellent knowledge of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Negotiation with the other party (landlord or tenant)
We act and advise on
- The best options based on your business needs at the point of lease expiry
- Serving a section 25 Notice (for the landlord) to bring the protected lease to an end
- Serving a section 26 Notice (for the tenant) to bring the protected lease to an end
- Responding to a section 25 Notice (for the tenant)
- Responding to a section 26 Notice (for the landlord)
- Rental valuations
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including property management, rent reviews, schedules of condition and dilapidation claims.