We appraise assets, including land, to identify the value and viability of the potential development allowing you to make an informed and commercially sound decision on whether to proceed with development or not.
Our appraisal of proposed development schemes on behalf of developers and Local Authorities ascertain whether a development can afford to provide its share of social contributions and affordable housing whilst maintaining an appropriate level of viability and return.
Working with single residential plots to multi-acre business parks and commercial sites, our Surveyors have worked on conversion and change of use projects, to long term complicated schemes that require consultation from pre-planning, through to planning, construction and disposal. Our varied portfolio of work means you can be assured we have the experience and expertise to effectively manage your requirements.
Our service includes
- Market research and analysis
- General development potential advice
- Affordable Housing viability analysis
- Site monitoring for banks and lenders
- Sales and marketing of completed commercial schemes
- Market valuation for secured lending
- Valuation of completed units
- Expert witness for dispute resolution/planning appeals