We prepare schedules of condition (SOC) that provide an accurate, properly constructed and factual record of condition for commercial and residential property. The service helps to ensure that legal or contractual obligations in relation to building maintenance, adjustments and tenancy clauses are met to minimise the risk of costly claims from the opposing party.
Schedules of condition are commonly used to manage the relationship between landlord and tenant at the point of lease expiry when dilapidation claims take place, or between neighbouring building owners when works that trigger the Party Wall Act have taken place.
Our service includes
- Accuracy and efficiency at the foundation of our condition reports
- Thorough and detailed schedules
- Photographic schedules of condition
- Video-graphic schedules of condition
- Written schedules of condition with photographs
We act and advise on
- Party Wall work damage identification following neighbouring construction works
- Dilapidation liabilities and claims
- Tenant alterations
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including Party Wall Awards, dilapidation claims and lease renewal services.