If you need to establish the value of commercial or residential property our surveyors provide accurate market valuations for a single property or portfolio of assets for current and historical reporting dates.

Commercial Building Surveys

A full healthcheck for your commercial property

Commercial property agency

Working with our clients to dispose and acquire all kinds of commercial property.

ATED valuations

For companies who own residential property valued over £500,000

Probate valuation

To determine if tax is due on property assets during the probate process

Pre-purchase valuation

Find out if the property is worth the asking price quoted.

Commercial lease renewals

To serve the right notices and negotiate the best deal for you

Company accounts valuation

Meet accounting & HMRC reporting needs

Charities Act Valuation

To meet the obligatoins of the Charities Act when disposing of land and property

Pre-sale valuation

Ensure you get a fair sale price for your property

Valuations for tax purposes

To calculate tax owed from property ownership and investment

Mortgage valuations

To secure lending against property purchases

Valuation services

Current and historical valuations for commercial and residential property and land

Rent reviews

To ensure a fair and correct rental figure in the current market

Capital Gains Valuation

For calculating tax payable on profits from property sales

Loan security valuations

Informed decision making for lenders of property and development finance

Surveyors for valuations

Image of property valuation calculations

How can we help?

We work with businesses that own property to accurately report the value of their assets. The team will provide valuations for your reporting date, both current and historical.

Our RICS registered valuers follow industry best practice guidelines on how to reach valuation figures and are bound by the codes of conduct of their professional body meaning you can be confident that a valuation from one of surveyors will be accepted by HMRC or other professional bodies.  


Get advice 

Contact us to speak to a surveyor about valuations for ATED, capital gains, corporation tax, stamp duty land tax, or any other financial or taxation reporting needs you have to meet.  

Please include the full property address so we can provide an accurate quotation.