As Contract Administrators we are responsible for administering the contracts related to construction and building works. Contract Administration from Kempton Carr Croft brings together the expert control, organisation and in-depth understanding of Building Regulations and legislation required to successfully deliver a completed scheme or schedule of works.
Our Building Surveyors experienced in this service area make excellent project managers. Their expertise allows them to foresee potential building problems and solve the ones that already exist – ensuring the project remains compliant, regulated, meets exacting specifications and budget requirements.
Our service includes
- Inviting and processing tenders.
- Preparing contract documents for execution.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- Issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to prime cost sums or making good defects.
- Preparing and issuing construction progress reports.
- Co-coordinating and instructing site inspectors.
- Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client.
- Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates.
- Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
- Issuing the final certificate.
We act and advise on
- Building and renovation projects
- Maintenance repair and refurbishment works
- Complex demolition projects
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including full project management and Party Wall Awards services.