What do we do?
- Residential property management
- Commercial property management
- Portfolio estate management
We make owning property a rewarding and stress free financial investment that is as straight forward as possible. The pro-active and responsive property management department looks after more than 88 sites and a total of over 215 units ranging from stand-alone buildings to large industrial sites.
The team actively manages property assets to deliver time saving and cost efficiency whilst ensuring the relationship between landlord and tenant remains favourable.
We provide guidance on furthering investment profitability and keep you up to date with as much or as little information on the day to day performance of the investment as you want to know.
Active problem solving and our extensive experience in management matters means we expertly relate to and communicate with all stakeholders involved including, landlord, tenant and contractors.
We act and advise on:
- Setting, collecting and adjusting rental income
- Service charge budget, collection & expenditure management
- Inventories & schedule of conditions
- Insurance management
- Landlord and tenant relations
- Finding and screening tenants
- Lease handling for dilapidations, rent reviews and renewals
- Dispute resolution
- Property maintenance and supervision of repairs
- Planned maintenance schedules
- Inspections to gauge state of repair
- Disposals and lettings
- Compliance with sustainability issues
- Works tendering and contractor management
- Health & safety and risk management
Why work with us?
The benefit of the firm’s multi-disciplined skill set really comes into its own for our Property management clients. Being able to call upon valuation, surveying, dilapidation, lease extension, lease renewal, building project management, disposal, and dispute resolution expertise, combined with having a dedicated in house management accounting team, means we deliver one of the most comprehensive independent property management services available in the Thames Valley.
Our recognised and recommended regional firm has a multi-disciplined team that takes pride in its work and in delivering the highest standard of service by building strong working partnerships that are based on trust, efficiency and excellent communication.
- Experienced and accredited
- Personal and comprehensive
- Established and growing
Find out more about our values, experience and accreditations on our about us page
What is property management?
Property management broadly describes the day to day and long term handling of commercial and residential buildings purchased for investment purposes.
Property management services are often required by fund managers, commercial businesses, estate agents and private investors who want to optimise their assets to obtain the maximum return on their investment.
Effective property management not only handles all day to day activities such as repair and maintenance, landlord and tenant matters, collecting and managing monthly rent payments but will also put forward recommendations with regard to longer term asset management initiatives.