What do we do?
Our Chartered Building Surveyors undertake inspections of both residential and commercial properties in order to report and advise on specific areas of concern.
Click to view the surveying service you require
- Building Survey and condition reports which can be combined with Valuation for cost saving benefits
- Advice on construction, extensions, alterations and repairs
- Schedule of Dilapidations, with associated advice and negotiation on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Project management and building contract administration
- Development monitoring for funders, lenders and owners
- Party Wall Act advice and awards
- Diagnosis of defects and advice on remedial work
- Insurance reinstatement works and valuation
- Crane Licences – we act on behalf of developers and neighbouring owners in connection with licences for cranes to oversail property adjoining development sites.
Why work with us?
Our recognised and recommended regional firm has a multi-disciplined team that takes pride in its work and in delivering the highest standard of service by building strong working partnerships based on trust, efficiency and excellent communication.
- Experienced and accredited
- Personal and comprehensive
- Established and growing
Find out more about our values, experience and accreditations on our about us page