We offer a comprehensive service for reinstatement works and valuation on all types of residential and commercial property in the event of loss or damage to a property being suffered.
As surveyors our expertise in this area of work is required to create a channel of dialogue between property owners or occupiers and their insurers. We can ensure that the property is properly assessed following damage, returned to full working order with minimum disruption and that reinstatement works are regulation compliant and completed to the highest of standards.
We can project manage the complete reinstatement works from specification to completion, or advise on matters at any point along the way. Our valuations team can provide stand alone reinstatement valuations for insurance purposes and we can be instructed to act by the insurance provider or the owner/occupier of the damaged building.
Our service includes
- Initial inspection of insurance damage, assessment of claim and advice including matters relating to subsidence, flood and fire.
- Compilation of report to insurance company to appoint a loss adjuster
- Liaison with loss adjustors to agree extent of work required in accordance with the insurance policy
- Preparation of specifications of reinstatement works and plans
- Contract administration and tendering of works
- Works monitoring and progress updates to insurers
- Assessment of completed works
- Certifying completion of works with loss adjusters/insurance company
- Reinstatement valuation of property for insurance purposes
- Investigation into subsidence and heave
- Loss assessment on behalf of property owners and tenants
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including reinstatement valuations, building project management, schedules of works and contract administration.