Our acquisitions service operates across the Thames Valley and takes on the full project management of your business move to ensure it is both time and cost efficient. Our commercial agency team can assist with business contraction, consolidation, expansion and lease break or expiry requirements.
The team has extensive experience in acquiring office, retail, investment, land and industrial accommodation on behalf of clients to meet space, budget and location requirements.
Our service includes
- Initial consultation to gain an in depth understanding of your business and its space requirements
- A single point of contact with a qualified surveyor for the duration of the project
- Initial property search and shortlisting
- Selection and tours of properties with our client
- Second viewings and negotiation process
- Advice on longer term matters such as repairing liabilities and break clauses
- Direct liaison with your solicitor to ensure a smooth legal process from conception to completion.
- Co-ordination of other companies involved in the process including solicitors, fit out contractors, mechanical and electrical specialists
- Key handover
As a multi-disciplined firm, we can offer our clients a 360 degree consultancy and have a wide range of in-house expertise to call upon should further specialist input be required including property management, commercial lease renewals and rent reviews.