In simple terms, a party wall divides the buildings of two different owners and is usually positioned at the centre of the adjoining wall.
We are experienced in dealing with Party Wall matters in relation to all types of property including those with complex and technical considerations.
Party Wall Services
- Consultancy services in relation to the Party Wall Act 1996 and related issues
- The serving of notices on behalf of building owners
- Advice to adjoining owners regarding neighbouring works
- Party Wall Awards negotiated and agreed on behalf of building owners and adjoining owners
- Act as the agreed surveyor when appointed to act for both the building owner and the adjoining owner – saving time and costs for all involved
- Appointment as the independent agreed party wall surveyor
- Act as the third surveyor when nominated and called upon by other surveyors preparing awards
- Pro active problem solving approach
- The associated monitoring of building work