Building Contract Administration
What do we do?
Our Chartered Building Surveyors form project teams of surveyors, architects, contractors, interior designers, and every professional required to deliver successful construction, refurbishment and maintenance projects for commercial property.
Depending on your requirements, we can be instructed to manage the project from inception to completion, or to advise you at specific points along the way.
Building and renovation projects can be lengthy and detailed processes. Contract Administration from Kempton Carr Croft brings together the expert control, organisation and in-depth understanding of building regulations and legislation required to successfully deliver a completed scheme or schedule of works.
Our Building Surveyors experienced in this service area make excellent project managers as they can utilise their expertise to foresee potential building problems before they have occurred and solve the ones that already exist – ensuring the project remains compliant, regulated, meets exacting specifications and budget requirements.
We act and advise on
- Maintenance, repair and refurbishment works
- Office and commercial property fit outs
- Alterations and extensions
- Complex demolition projects
- Post dilapidation settlement refurbishments
- New build developments
- Underpinning and structural repairs
- Insurance reinstatement works following fire, storm and flood damage
- Planning, design and specification of building work
- Construction, Design Management (CDM), Health and Safety Planning and Co-ordination
Our service includes
- Client liaison, including review of proposals and requirements
- Feasibility study of planned works
- Planning consent and building regulations
- Construction design management regulations
- Budgeting and cost analysis
- Developing a detailed scheme
- Preparation of specifications
- Briefing documents
- Review of proposals and requirements
- Contract administration and co-ordinating tenders for work
- Overseeing of works, with site inspection and monitoring of works on behalf of clients and funders
- Final quality check before contractor leaves site
Why work with us?
Our recognised and recommended regional firm has a multi-disciplined team that takes pride in its work and in delivering the highest standard of service by building strong working partnerships that are based on trust, efficiency and excellent communication.
- Experienced and accredited
- Personal and comprehensive
- Established and growing
Find out more about our values, experience and accreditations on our about us page