- About Kempton Carr Croft
- Property Search
- Popular services
- Popular needs
- [email protected]
- 00000 000 000
Nick joined Kempton Carr Croft in September 2018 from Ridge and Partners to complete the firm’s five strong, leadership team which will be instrumental to its growth and direction in the coming years.
As a result of the appointment, Kempton Carr Croft’s building surveying team has expanded its expertise to include design work and diversifies it building project management offering. Nick’s specialisms include:
· Design, contract administration and project management
· Professional services including dilapidations, Party Wall and Expert Witness
· Defect analysis, pre-acquisition, technical due diligent and surveys
· Schedules of Condition and planned maintenance programming
· Development monitoring for bank/investor funding
· Historic building, conservation and general technical building advice.
“I’m looking forward to expanding the commercial offering of the building surveying services at Kempton Carr Croft and building relationships with our new and existing clients.