You will be based at our Maidenhead office with remote and home working available and rewarded with a competitive base salary (commensurate with London based firms), benefits and a generous commission scheme.
Due to continued growth, Kempton Carr Croft is looking to recruit a general practice surveyor experienced in development monitoring valuation work. Reporting to the Head of Loan Security Valuations, you will be working within the wider loan security valuations team of ten, in a firm of twenty- one fee earning professionals.
Instructions range from a single property to portfolios with a value of £150 million. The successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running and complete a variety of commercial and residential development monitoring works, development viability appraisals and other professional work. You will be an expert at sourcing and retaining new business for the firm.
Skills and experience
- It is essential that you are RICS qualified (commercial and residential routes considered) and have experience of undertaking a variety of valuations.
- Client focused, you will be able to provide a first class range of professional work.
- With strong communication skills, you will have the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- You will be accurate and have an attention for detail.
- IT literate, you will be willing to adopt digital methods when undertaking your work and use our dynamics 2013 CRM system to manage your leads and instructions.
- Self-motivated, you will be results focused and driven.
- You will enjoy working with a level of autonomy and being part of a team environment.
- A clean, UK driving licence is essential, as you will be required to visit sites to undertake instructions.
Get in touch
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch using the contact form below to send your CV and covering letter to Rob Kerrigan.