St Stephen's House is prominently located on one of the main approach roads to Windsor from M4 and within a short walk of the town centre and all its facilities. It is an attractive period building providing good open-plan office suites available on flexible leases. The offices benefit from good natural light, central heating, air-cooling, fire alarm and security systems and electric gates to the car park. The offices are available on new leases outside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 based on rentals of £20 psf in the first year, rising to £21 psf in the 2nd and 3rd years. Service charge is levied at £5.50 psf which includes heating, electric, air-cooling, car parking and refuse collection.