What information do we collect, hold and process about you?
We may collect the following personal data about individuals who are either tenants/residents in their own right or who work for an organisation that is a tenant:
- Full name;
- Permanent residential address and previous address (if you have lived there less than three years);
- Telephone contact number(s);
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- Country of residence;
- Financial information about you (e.g. credit score);
- Your personal bank details (for refunds);
- Agent details ie details of any agent appointed by you to act on your behalf in relation to your tenancy;
- Supporting information to verify your identity and address;
- Outcome of identity searches and anti-money laundering due diligence;
- Name of organisation for which the employee works;
- All communications to and from you by telephone, email, post or otherwise.
Why do we collect and process it?
We process this information to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with the landlord/resident’s association.
The lawful bases for this processing are those of:
Performance of or the entry into a contract;
Compliance with legal obligations;
Legitimate interest which is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Third parties with whom we share this information (please also see section in the main body of the privacy notice entitled ‘With whom do we share your personal data?’)
We share this information with the following organisations (this list is not exhaustive):
- Microsoft – provides our email service (Outlook)
- Mimecast – provides our email archive service
- Datto – provides a cloud-based back-up service for data stored on our server
- Credit reference agencies – we currently use CreditSafe
- Bank (in case of refunds)
- Insurance providers
- Suppliers and contractors who may be required to carry out work at your property
- Enforcement agents
- Agents selected by you and for whom you have given prior consent for us to share personal information