What information do we collect, hold and process about you?
You may have provided this to us directly or it may have been provided by an agent on your behalf. In addition to the data we may have collected at the stage of our initial contact with you or your agent, we may also process the following:
Information required to perform any required anti-money laundering checks for our regulated services:
- Date of Birth
- Country of Residence
Supporting information to verify your identity and address
- Outcome of identity searches and anti-money laundering due diligence
- Your agents’ details eg those of your lawyer
- Transactional details ie details of services purchased by you and payments made
- Bank details (when we need to make a refund)
- Reports and other documents produced for you which may contain your name
Why do we collect and process it?
We will use this data in order to enter into and perform the contract agreed with you including any required anti-money laundering checks.
We may also use it to send you updates of this privacy notice.
The lawful bases for this processing are those of:
Performance of or the entry into a contract;
Compliance with legal obligations; and
Legitimate interest which is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Third parties with whom we share this information (please also see section in the main body of the privacy notice entitled ‘With whom do we share your personal data?’)
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the section on ‘Individuals who contact us’ we may share your data with the following third parties (this list is not exhaustive):
- Credit checking agencies – we currently use CreditSafe
- Xero – cloud-based accounting system
- Chaser – cloud-based debt chasing system
- Payment Express and World Pay – for card payment processing
- Local authorities
- Bank (if we make a refund)