Reinstatement works and valuation for insurance
What do we do?
We offer a comprehensive service for reinstatement works and valuation on all types of residential and commercial property in the event of loss or damage to a property being suffered.
As surveyors our expertise in this area of work is required to create a channel of dialogue between property owners or occupiers and their insurers. We can ensure that the property is properly assessed following damage, returned to full working order with minimum disruption and that reinstatement works are regulation compliant and completed to the highest of standards.
We can project manage the complete reinstatement works from specification to completion, or advise on matters at any point along the way.
What is insurance reinstatement work?
In the event of a loss or damage to property being suffered, works will be required to repair and restore the property to full working order. Whether dealing with storm, flood, fire, malicious, accidental or settlement damage, insurance claims will need to be made and insurance re-issued following completion of works.
We act and advise on:
- Initial inspection of insurance damage, assessment of claim and advice including matters relating to subsidence, flood and fire.
- Compilation of report to insurance company to appoint a loss adjuster
- Liaison with loss adjustors to agree extent of work required in accordance with the insurance policy
- Preparation of specifications of reinstatement works and plans
- Contract administration and tendering of works
- Works monitoring and progress updates to insurers
- Assessment of completed works
- Certifying completion of works with loss adjustors/insurance company
- Reinstatement valuation of property for insurance purposes
- Investigation into subsidence and heave
- Loss assessment on behalf of property owners and tenants
Why work with us?
Our recognised and recommended regional firm has a multi-disciplined team that takes pride in its work and in delivering the highest standard of service by building strong working partnerships based on trust, efficiency and excellent communication.
- Experienced and accredited
- Personal and comprehensive
- Established and growing
Find out more about our values, experience and accreditations on our about us page