We’re hiring – Are you a Senior Administrator?
Kempton Carr Croft is a rapidly expanding firm of Chartered Surveyors offering independent expertise, advice and services relating to commercial and residential property and land. Established in 1986 we’ve grown to over thirty staff and provide property solutions to our clients throughout London and the Thames Valley.
We pride ourselves on offering a personal but professional service and our clients range from individuals with a single property, to landlords, public sector organisations & commercial businesses with extensive portfolios and property management requirements.
We require an experienced administrator to assist with a wide variety of office duties. You will be a team player, have excellent communication skills and be adaptable.
- Answering the telephone as part of our admin team, taking messages and dealing with enquiries
- Maintaining a filing system
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments
- General administration duties including report formatting
- Full time – 9:00am – 5:30pm
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Subsidised gym membership (after qualifying period)
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Educated to a high standard
- Excellent English and numeracy skills
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience with working at director level
- Proven administrative skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of word and Excel
Please send your CV to:
Kempton Carr Croft