Organisational changes at KCC
As Kempton Carr Croft enters its 30th year and fourth decade of delivering property solutions, we have introduced a new approach to our service delivery and organisational structure.
Rapid expansion of our team to meet demand for the professional property services we deliver has almost doubled our headcount in the last three years.
The changes to our organisational structure ensures we have the infrastructure in place to re-enforce our commitment to delivering excellent customer service and professional expertise to our clients. It also paves the way for the next phase of business growth and development.
The new structure
Two main business areas:
- Service delivery
- Business operations
Business operations is made up of marketing, ICT, finance and HR. These teams focus on the day to day running, visibility and performance of the business.
Service delivery is made up of the staff that deliver our professional services to clients and includes surveyors, valuers, arbitrators, expert witnesses and support staff across the following teams:
- Building Surveying
- Loan security valuation
- Property management
- Development & Expert witness
- General practice (focuses on commercial agency, private valuation & landlord & tenant matters)
- LPA receivership
The business restructure has seen the following members of staff appointed as Heads of Service with responsibility for managing their team and its delivery of work.
- Kayleigh Hillier – Head of Building Surveying
- Nathan Hall – Head of General Practice
- Simon Mills – Head of Loan Security Valuation
- Malcolm Kempton – Head of Development & Expert Witness
- Michael Carr – Head of Property Management
- Katie Finch – Head of Marketing & Communications
- Jane Holmes – Financial Controller & Head of HR
- Rob Kerrigan – Operations Manager
Heads of Service work closely with Rob Kerrigan, appointed as Operations Manager. In this role Rob oversees the alignment and successful delivery of all service and operations functions across the business.
You can contact any member of the team using our contact us page.