Commercial property Marketing
Our in-house marketing team works with our clients to create bespoke packages to suit budget and timing requirements for commercial premises disposals.
We have a proven track record of putting together property marketing campaigns which deliver results.
The commercial agency department is particularly active across Windsor and Maidenhead plus the surrounding Thames Valley areas including High Wycombe, Marlow, Henley upon Thames, Staines, Cookham, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross and Wokingham.
Our specific acquisitions service operates nationally and takes on the full project management of your move to ensure it is both time and cost efficient.
Commercial Property Marketing with Kempton Carr Croft
- Negotiation of the best possible terms in the current market place
- Pro-active liaison with solicitors to ensure a smooth completion of contracts
- Functional and professional property brochures
- In-house design capabilities to make your property stand out in the market
- Clear pricing structure
- Regular eMarketing to our actively searching applicant database via monthly stock availability reports and property matching
- Dedicated agent contact for the duration of the disposal
- Regular property performance reports and feedback on interest and viewings
- Modern, industry leading website showcasing your listing
- Partnership with the biggest commercial listing names to promote your property to the widest possible audience including, Rightmove, Estates Gazette Property Link (EGPL), Estate Agents Clearing House (EACH) and Advertiser Property.
- Partnerships with relevant media publications to ensure your listing reaches both the national and local audience both in print and online at preferential agent rates.
- Regular applicant contact to ensure we only have high quality, searching purchasers and renters on our database to match your property listing
- Active business marketing strategy to consistently attract new engaged applicants
- In house coordination of floor plans, images and Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Eye catching property availability boards which stand out on the street