When to hire a Surveyor
A surveyor is someone who is extensively trained to give advice about land, properties and building construction.
Far from just helping people buy or sell their homes, they provide distinct professional services and advice to anyone dealing with property and related matters.
If you are a homeowner, tenant, landlord, investor, or a solicitor, lender or insurer with property clients, it is very likely you will need a firm of Chartered Surveyors at some point in your life.
Here, we’ve listed just some of the things a Surveyor can assist you with – They do much more than just building surveys!
If you’re looking for property solutions, then a multi-disciplined firm like Kempton Carr Croft is well placed to offer advice and services across a broad range of requirements.
You may go to a surveyor because you need help with:
• A Homebuyer’s Report
• A building survey
• Commercial property agency
• Property valuation
• Property management
• Building applications and advice about building regulations
• Development viability studies
• Lease advisory services – how to extend, review, purchase a freehold & ensure the best terms
• Dilapidations & Schedule of conditions
• Costing and management of building projects
• Party Wall Awards
• Dispute resolution & Expert witness services for property construction & valuation figures
In order to find the best surveyor for your needs you can read our ‘five things to consider when hiring a surveyor’ article.
To talk through any property requirements you may have now or in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our surveyors or valuers to discuss the best property solutions for your needs.